Quick courgette frittata
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 10mins
For a low calorie and nutritious vegetarian supper, courgette frittata is quick and easy to prepare. For more vegetarian recipes, browse our great selection.
- 30ml/2tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 courgettes, finely sliced
- 6 British Lion eggs
- 75g/3oz Cheddar cheese, grated
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add onions and fry for 2 minutes until soft.
- Add courgettes and fry for 4 minutes until golden.
- Beat eggs with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Pour eggs into the pan; cook, stirring until egg has lightly set. Shake pan to level surface; cook for 1 minute. Sprinkle over cheese and cook under hot grill for 2 minutes until golden brown and bubbling.
- Serve warm in wedges sprinkled with basil leaves, if liked.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Capricciosa pizza omelette
Pizza omelettes really do give the taste of the takeaway without the calories, so you can enjoy it every...
Spiced vegetable omelette
This spiced vegetable omelette is quick to prepare and makes an ideal meal for vegetarians.