Rainbow egg wrap
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 2mins
- Cook: 4mins
- 4 tbsp beetroot or plain houmous
- 2 large British Lion eggs
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, washed and grated
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- A handful of coriander leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan, add the onions and fry until soft. Beat the eggs with the seasoning, add to the pan and cook for about two minutes or until set and the base is golden. Flip over and cook for a further minute.
- Transfer to a board and leave to cool - this can be done the night before and chilled.
- To assemble, spread the houmous over the egg wrap, scatter over the carrot and coriander. Fold in the edges and roll up to enclose the filling. Wrap in baking paper or cling film and chill until ready to eat.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Pepper and courgette frittata
Use any vegetables in this tasty microwave supper, suitable for vegetarians.
Farmhouse pizza omelette
A traditional-style pizza omelette with only 240 calories per portion. Based on a Farmhouse pizza - delicious