Raisin and cinnamon eggy bread
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 10mins
A delicious dessert that all the family will enjoy.
- oil for frying
- 4 large British Lion eggs
- 6 slices raisin and cinnamon loaf
- blueberries and raspberries and crème fraiche to serve
- Heat a little oil in a non-stick frying pan. Beat the eggs in a shallow dish. Dip the slices of raisin bread in the egg, turning until coated, then add to the hot pan.
- Cook 2-3 slices at a time, for 4-5mins, turning over once until they are golden on both sides. Transfer to a plate and keep warm. Repeat with the remaining egg and bread.
- To serve, cut the eggy bread slices in half and arrange three pieces per person. Scatter over a few raspberries and blueberries and serve with crème fraiche.
See also: the classic eggy bread recipe.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Little lemon tarts
These little lemon tarts might have an Easter theme but they taste delicious all year round.
Who can resist these scrumptious chocolate puddings? An ideal dinner party dessert when entertaining as they're sure to impress...
Normandy apple crepes
Normandy apple crêpes