Raisin and cinnamon eggy bread
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 10mins
A delicious dessert that all the family will enjoy.
- oil for frying
- 4 large British Lion eggs
- 6 slices raisin and cinnamon loaf
- blueberries and raspberries and crème fraiche to serve
- Heat a little oil in a non-stick frying pan. Beat the eggs in a shallow dish. Dip the slices of raisin bread in the egg, turning until coated, then add to the hot pan.
- Cook 2-3 slices at a time, for 4-5mins, turning over once until they are golden on both sides. Transfer to a plate and keep warm. Repeat with the remaining egg and bread.
- To serve, cut the eggy bread slices in half and arrange three pieces per person. Scatter over a few raspberries and blueberries and serve with crème fraiche.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Double chocolate mousse
A recipe for chocoholics. This luxurious chocolate dessert is ideal for entertaining and will make sure that there are...
Souffle omelette with apples and blackberries
For those with a sweet tooth, try this charming summer soufflé omelette. Filled with crunchy sweet apple pieces and...
Honey and raspberry pancakes
Honey and raspberry pancakes (217 calories per portion) are a light and delicious dessert, perfect for summer nights.