Ranch style tortillas
Ranch style tortillas are a delicious meal in themselves and something everyone will enjoy.
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1-2 red chillies, deseeded and diced
- 8 large British Lion eggs
- 2tsp ground cumin
- 2tsp ground paprika
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 4 flour tortillas
- crisp grilled bacon to serve
- Heat the oil in a large pan, add the onion and peppers and sauté for 5 minutes or until soft. Add the garlic and chilli and cook for 1 minute.
- Beat the eggs together with the spices and seasoning. Pour the eggs into the pan, and cook over a gentle heat for 4-5 minutes, stirring to softly scramble the eggs. Remove from the heat and stir in the coriander.
- Meanwhile warm the tortillas according to pack instructions. Divide the eggs between the tortillas and serve warm with crisp grilled bacon.