Raspberry and cinnamon muffins
- Serves: 12
- Prep: 10mins
- Cook: 20mins
Muffins are very popular and are even better homemade. Our delicious recipe will impress the whole family.
- 275g/10oz plain flour
- 20ml/4tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 5ml/1tsp ground cinnamon
- 100g/4oz butter, melted
- 2 large British Lion eggs, beaten
- 100g/4oz caster sugar
- 175ml/6floz milk
- 225g/8oz frozen raspberries, thawed
- Preheat the oven to 190C/Fan 170C/375F/Gas Mark 5. Line a 12 hole muffin tray with paper cake cases.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon into a large bowl and make a well in the centre. Beat the butter, eggs, sugar and milk together. Pour the milk mix into the dry ingredients with the raspberries and lightly mix together - do not over mix.
- Divide the mixture between the muffin cases and bake for 30-35 mins or until golden and risen. Cool in the tin for 5 mins then serve warm or cold.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Passion cake is a classic Easter recipe, a teatime treat the whole family can enjoy.
Easter egg biscuits
A perfect recipe to make with children over the holidays. But don't expect them to last long!
Cherry clafoutis recipe (284 calories per portion)