Raspberry and cinnamon muffins
- Serves: 12
- Prep: 10mins
- Cook: 20mins
Muffins are very popular and are even better homemade. Our delicious recipe will impress the whole family.
- 275g/10oz plain flour
- 20ml/4tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 5ml/1tsp ground cinnamon
- 100g/4oz butter, melted
- 2 large British Lion eggs, beaten
- 100g/4oz caster sugar
- 175ml/6floz milk
- 225g/8oz frozen raspberries, thawed
- Preheat the oven to 190C/Fan 170C/375F/Gas Mark 5. Line a 12 hole muffin tray with paper cake cases.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon into a large bowl and make a well in the centre. Beat the butter, eggs, sugar and milk together. Pour the milk mix into the dry ingredients with the raspberries and lightly mix together - do not over mix.
- Divide the mixture between the muffin cases and bake for 30-35 mins or until golden and risen. Cool in the tin for 5 mins then serve warm or cold.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Orange and lemon soufflés
Impress family and friends with this delicious soufflé recipe at 302 calories per portion
Easter bunny biscuits
188 calories per portion These Easter luxury biscuits are perfect to make for or with children, and they'll love...
Simnel apricot and pecan cake
An Easter tradition, Simnel cake has been made for hundreds of years.