- 500g potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 6 Lion eggs
- 4 skinless and boneless salmon fillets cut into cubes
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper for seasoning
- Low calorie cooking oil spray
- Boil the potatoes for 8 minutes or until just tender then drain.
- Meanwhile, lightly beat the eggs and stir in the salmon, onion and seasoning then add the cooked potatoes.
- Get an ovenproof frying pan, sprayed with low calorie cooking oil, and place over a low heat.
- Pour in the egg mixture and cook for 8-10 minutes or until it is starting to set.
- Preheat your grill to medium high.
- Grill the frittata for 4-5 minutes or until lightly browned and then serve.
Recipe courtesy of jugglemum.com