Salmon and watercress frittata
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 5mins
A frittata is an excellent way to combine a variety of different ingredients into one delicious meal. We use flaked, smoked salmon, peppery watercress and sliced spring onion for a light, lifting dish that can be enjoyed at any time of the day.
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 50g watercress, roughly chopped
- 75g hot smoked salmon, flaked
- 2 large British Lion eggs
- Heat the oil in a small frying pan, add the onions, watercress and salmon and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Beat the eggs with a little seasoning and pour into the pan.
- Cook over a medium heat, stirring to allow the uncooked egg to run into the base of the pan until the egg is almost set.
- Shake to level the surface then pop under a hot grill and cook for 1-2 minutes until the top is set and pale golden. Serve hot with a crisp salad.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Smoked salmon and broccoli frittata
This low calorie recipe for smoked salmon and broccoli frittata is quick to prepare and very tasty, making it...
Try cooking a classic omelette in the microwave - it'll take less than five minutes.
Watercress and salmon omelette
Got two minutes to spare? Grab some sweet, peppery watercress and succulent pieces of juicy red salmon - combine...