Salmon and watercress frittata
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 5mins
A frittata is an excellent way to combine a variety of different ingredients into one delicious meal. We use flaked, smoked salmon, peppery watercress and sliced spring onion for a light, lifting dish that can be enjoyed at any time of the day.
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 50g watercress, roughly chopped
- 75g hot smoked salmon, flaked
- 2 large British Lion eggs
- Heat the oil in a small frying pan, add the onions, watercress and salmon and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Beat the eggs with a little seasoning and pour into the pan.
- Cook over a medium heat, stirring to allow the uncooked egg to run into the base of the pan until the egg is almost set.
- Shake to level the surface then pop under a hot grill and cook for 1-2 minutes until the top is set and pale golden. Serve hot with a crisp salad.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Smoked salmon and broccoli frittata
This low calorie recipe for smoked salmon and broccoli frittata is quick to prepare and very tasty, making it...
Spiced vegetable omelette
This spiced vegetable omelette is quick to prepare and makes an ideal meal for vegetarians.
An Indian take on the classic omelette. Made with traditional aromatic ingredients, this fantastic low-calorie main meal is bursting...