Savoury pancake puff with Parma ham, tomatoes, feta and pesto
- Serves: 2
- Prep: 8mins
- Cook: 12mins
- 3 British Lion eggs
- 70g plain flour
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 300ml milk
- 3 slices of Parma ham
- 5-6 cherry tomatoes halved
- 50g feta
- 1 tbsp pesto
- Preheat the oven to 220c.
- Whisk together the eggs, salt, one tablespoon melted butter and milk until combined. Whisk this mixture into the flour.
- Heat an ovenproof 20cm frying pan on a high heat. Add the remaining butter then pour in the batter mixture.
- Scatter the top with tomatoes and feta then place the whole pan in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until risen, set and lightly golden.
- Remove from the oven, add torn Parma ham pieces and a drizzle of pesto then serve.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Sweet potato Spanish tortilla
This dish makes a great recovery meal as it provides plenty of carbohydrates (from the sweet potato) as well...
Spiced sweet potato and egg
Why not swap your next jacket potato for a healthy alternative with our spiced sweet potato and egg recipe...