Scrambled eggs for baby with avocado and cauliflower
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 12mins
- 1 British Lion egg
- Knob of butter or cooking oil
- 4 florets cauliflower
- 1/4 avocado, peel and stone removed
- Bring a small pan of water to the boil and place a colander or steamer on top. Steam the cauliflower for 7 minutes or until completely tender. Allow to cool then mash or keep whole depending on how your baby likes it best.
- Mash the avocado. Set aside.
- Beat the egg in a bowl or jug. Heat the butter in a pan and add the egg, stirring until the egg has cooked. Serve with the mashed avocado and cauliflower.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: