- A small knob of butter
- 2 large British lion eggs
- 2 tbsp milk, optional
- 50g smoked salmon
- 1 tbsp dill, roughly chopped
- Buttered toast, to serve
- Heat the butter in a small frying pan over a medium-low heat until sizzling. Whisk the eggs and milk (if using) together in a bowl and add to the pan.
- Leave for 20 seconds, then gently start stirring the eggs with a wooden spoon. Continue to stir until the eggs are almost set (they will continue to cook once removed from the heat).
- Tip out onto a plate. Top with smoked salmon and dill. Sprinkle over a little seasoning, then enjoy immediately with toast.