Spaghetti with egg and broccoli
- Serves: 2
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 15mins
- 275g wholewheat spaghetti
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 15g pine nuts
- 200g small broccoli florets
- 3 large British Lion eggs
- 2 tbsp fresh flat leaf parsley chopped
- Cook the spaghetti in a large pan of boiling water for 7 mins.
- Heat the oil in a medium non-stick frying pan, add the onion and cook for 3 mins or until soft. Add the garlic and pine nuts and cook for a further minute or so until the onion and nuts are golden.
- Add the broccoli florets to the spaghetti pan, stir and cook for a further 3 mins. Drain in a colander and keep warm.
- Beat the eggs with the seasoning and add to the frying pan. Cook over a medium heat for a couple of minutes until the eggs are set and scrambled the way you like.
- Add the spaghetti to the frying pan along with the parsley and toss together to mix. Serve on warm plates with a little parmesan if liked.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: