Special dippy egg and soldiers
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 10mins
- 1 British Lion egg
- 4 spears of fresh green asparagus
- 2 slices of prosciutto ham
- 2 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
- Cut the slices of prosciutto in half width-ways. Roll up the spears of asparagus in the prosciutto making sure they are tightly wrapped. Allow the spear end of the asparagus to remain unwrapped and visible.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and add the oil. Place the asparagus soldiers in the pan and cook over a medium heat. They need about 3-4 minutes – roll them over every now and then.
- To cook the eggs, place them in a small pan, cover with cold water, add a pinch of salt and place the pan on a high heat. When the water is almost boiling, gently stir the egg and boil for 3-4 minutes. Remove and serve as boiled eggs in an egg cup with the soldiers alongside.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: