Spinach and egg tortilla pizza
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 10mins
- 1 tortilla
- For the pizza sauce:
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- Garlic powder/puree or fresh garlic
- For the topping:
- Handful spinach
- 40g mozzarella cheese, chopped into chunks
- 1 British Lion egg
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Mix together all the ingredients for the pizza sauce and add a little water to thin it out, spread the pizza sauce over your tortilla base.
- Put the spinach over the top, and then add your mozzarella, leaving a gap in the centre of your base for the egg.
- Cook in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Bring out of the oven and carefully break your egg into the middle of your pizza.
- Put the pizza back in the oven for around 5 minutes, or until the egg is cooked to your liking.
Recipe courtesy of www.allyouneedisloveandcake.co.uk
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: