Spinach, feta & pine nut omelette
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 5mins
- 2 British lion eggs
- 100g bag of baby spinach, washed
- 30g feta cheese, diced fairly small
- 1 tbsp toasted pine nuts
- 1 dessert spoon olive oil or coconut oil
- Heat the oil in a small non-stick frying pan
- Add the spinach and allow it to wilt in the heat of the pan – this will take about 3 minutes.
- Add the beaten eggs and mix everything around in the pan.
- As soon as the eggs start to set tip in the feta cheese and the pine nuts. Continue turning everything around in the pan for a minute or so.
- Leave the pan on the heat until the outside is starting to go a golden brown colour.
- Place a plate over the pan and hold it down securely. Lift the pan and turn it over so that the omelette is on the plate.
- Slide the omelette back into the pan and cook the other side, then serve when ready.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Smoked salmon and pea frittata
A delicious smoked salmon and pea frittata recipe.
Annabel Karmel's tomato and basil omelette for babies
A deliciously light and super-easy recipe to wake up your baby’s tastebuds. A serving of light, fluffy slices of...
English breakfast tortilla
Create a tortilla from classic breakfast ingredients and you'll have a perfect meal at any time of the day.
Gizzi Erskine's marmalade and cointreau soufflé omelette
Gizzi says: " A soufflé omelette is a great way to get started with soufflés before attempting the ‘real’...
Popular how-to guides
How to make an omelette
Simply follow the steps to create a fluffy and light basic omelette.
How to poach an egg
Knowing how to poach an egg is easy to master, and there are many different methods to try.
How to boil an egg
A list of easy to follow instructions for getting great boiled eggs every time.
How to make scrambled egg
Our guide to perfect, fluffy scrambled eggs in a pan, or try the microwave scrambled egg recipe.