Stir fried eggs
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 5mins
Stir fries are quick and easy to prepare and this version made with eggs is filling and tasty too.
- 10ml/2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 (200g) tray stir fry vegetables
- 15ml/1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 large British Lion egg, beaten
- stir fry rice noodles to serve
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok; add the vegetables and stir fry for 3 mins or until soft.
- Add the chilli sauce and 2 tbsp water. Stir fry for 1 min.
- Add the beaten egg to the pan and cook for 1 mins or until set slightly before stirring to mix with the vegetables.
- Serve with noodles.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Salmon and watercress frittata
A frittata is an excellent way to combine a variety of different ingredients into one delicious meal. We use...
Fiery egg and spinach curry
Egg curries are so easy to make and this one will be on the table in less than half...
Fragrant Indonesian fried rice
Egg fried rice with chicken makes a super-speedy supper for four.