Sweet potato mash with soft boiled egg and broccoli puree
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 16mins
- 1/4 sweet potato, peeled
- 4 florets broccoli
- 2 tsp creme fraiche or Greek yogurt
- Knob of butter
- One medium British Lion egg
- Add the sweet potato to a pan of water and bring to the boil. Cook for 10 minutes until tender then drain and mash well, stirring through the butter.
- While the sweet potato is cooking, steam the broccoli for a few minutes over the water with a colander or steamer. Transfer to a blender and blitz to puree with the creme fraiche.
- Meanwhile, bring a pan of water to the boil and lower in the egg. Simmer for 6 minutes then drain, rinse under cold water and leave to cool a little. Peel and quarter then serve with the mash and broccoli puree.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Annabel Karmel's baby's first omelette
Suitable for 6-12 months
Annabel Karmel's tomato and basil omelette for babies
A deliciously light and super-easy recipe to wake up your baby’s tastebuds. A serving of light, fluffy slices of...