Tom Daley's Cloud Eggs
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 10mins
- Cook: 10mins
Cloud Eggs is one of Robbie’s favourite brunch dishes, they require minimal ingredients and kids go wild for them! Plus, they can be easily made as long as you have British Lion eggs in the fridge!
- 4 medium British Lion eggs
- 25g mature cheddar cheese, grated
- 40g finely sliced cured ham, roughly chopped
- a small handful of parsley, roughly chopped
- 4 slices of toasted sourdough, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas Mark 7. Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
2. Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks. Place the egg whites into a medium mixing bowl and whisk using an electric hand whisk until stiff. Add grated cheese, ham and seasoning and fold gently to combine.
3. Spoon the mixture onto the prepared baking tray creating 4 mounds. Using the back of a teaspoon create a little dip in the centre of each - this is where you are going to add your yolk.
4. Place the baking tray into the oven and bake for 4 minutes. Remove from the oven, add the egg yolks to each mound and cook for a further 3 minutes, until the yolks are just set.
5. Remove from the oven, sprinkle over the parsley and enjoy with sourdough toast.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Smoked mackerel scrambled eggs
A deliciously different recipe. Quick and easy to prepare, this scramble makes a perfect brunch or lunch.
Tom Daley's Huevos Rancheros
This is one of my favourite brunch recipes, it reminds me of when I first met Lance and our...
Annabel Karmel's Baby Brunch Pizza
Suitable for: 12 months onwards
Tom Daley's Japanese Souffle Pancakes
These Japanese souffle pancakes are a great alternative to a traditional pancake recipe, if you’re looking to mix up...