Vegetable frittata with mushrooms, spinach and avocado
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 10mins
- Cook: 35mins
Popular vlogger Barry Lewis of My Virgin Kitchen has created an amazingly tasty fully loaded vegetable frittata - a perfect main meal for the whole family!
- 8 British Lion eggs
- 8 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 6 button mushrooms, sliced
- Handful of fresh spinach
- 4 tbsp. sweetcorn
- ½ courgette, sliced
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 1 pepper, sliced roughly
- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped into chunks
- Handful of fresh parsley
- Large handful of extra mature cheddar cheese
- Sweet chili sauce and side salad to serve
- Add the vegetables and cheese into a bowl and stir with a spoon to combine the ingredients.
- Crack the eggs into a separate bowl and beat them.
- Mix the egg and vegetables together and season.
- Pour the mixture into an ovenproof dish and add some cheese and black pepper on top.
- Bake in the oven at 160C for 35 minutes or until golden.
Recipe courtesy of Barry Lewis of My Virgin Kitchen
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
"Just like a normal pizza, you can add your favourite toppings, but I've gone for something simple."
Chilli cheese and jalapeño omelette
Go Mexican with this jalapeno omelette, a fiery and filling dish that’s bursting with flavour. Add your own salsa...
Spanish tortilla with spicy tomato sauce
A classic egg recipe given a spicy twist with a delicious tomato sauce.