Veggy egg pittas
- Serves: 2
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 4mins
Veggy egg pittas recipe
- 15ml/1tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 100g/4oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 large British Lion eggs
- 2 wholemeal pitta breads, toasted
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add onions and tomatoes; fry for 1 minute.
- Beat eggs with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Pour eggs into pan and cook over gentle heat for 3 minutes. Stir until scrambled and set aside.
- Cut pitta in half and open to make pockets. Spoon the egg mixture into each pocket. Serve warm.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: