Warm egg and chorizo salad
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 20mins
- Mixed lettuce leaves
- Cucumber, diced
- Plum cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, sliced
- New potatoes, diced
- 60g chorizo per person
- 1 British Lion egg per person
- Boil the new potatoes until cooked.
- Put the lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes and onion in a salad bowl.
- Fry the chorizo for a couple of minutes until cooked.
- While the chorizo is cooking poach an egg until the white is cooked but the yolk is runny.
- Sprinkle the chorizo and potatoes over the salad ingredients and top with the soft-boiled egg.
Recipe courtesy of All you need is love and cake.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Mackerel and fennel salad
This is a really tasty salad combining great tastes of mackerel and fennel.
Cheese and ham eggy bread
Cheese & ham eggy bread recipe
Egg and cress dip
Sick of sandwiches? Then pack the kids off with a pot of this and some pitta breads and vegetables...