Watercress and salmon omelette
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 2mins
- Cook: 2mins
Got two minutes to spare? Grab some sweet, peppery watercress and succulent pieces of juicy red salmon - combine with a dash of olive oil and black pepper and you're onto a seriously delicious omelette that is on 319kcals per portion! Two minutes preparation time and you're ready to serve up and enjoy!
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 50g watercress
- 2 large British Lion eggs
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 75g canned red salmon, drained and flaked
- Heat the oil in a medium non-stick frying pan, add half the watercress and sauté for 30 seconds until wilted.
- Beat the eggs with the seasoning and pour into the pan. Cook, stirring with a spatula to push the set egg into the centre until there is no more runny egg left. Cook for a further 30 seconds until the base is golden. Scatter over the remaining watercress and the salmon. Fold over the omelette and slide onto a warm plate. Serve straight away.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Pepper and courgette frittata
Use any vegetables in this tasty microwave supper, suitable for vegetarians.
This recipe gives pizza a new twist and as it's cooked in a non-stick frying pan, the fat levels...
How to make an omelette
Healthy, quick and perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner, omelettes are one of the most popular and versatile dishes...