Watercress and salmon omelette
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 2mins
- Cook: 2mins
Got two minutes to spare? Grab some sweet, peppery watercress and succulent pieces of juicy red salmon - combine with a dash of olive oil and black pepper and you're onto a seriously delicious omelette that is on 319kcals per portion! Two minutes preparation time and you're ready to serve up and enjoy!
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 50g watercress
- 2 large British Lion eggs
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 75g canned red salmon, drained and flaked
- Heat the oil in a medium non-stick frying pan, add half the watercress and sauté for 30 seconds until wilted.
- Beat the eggs with the seasoning and pour into the pan. Cook, stirring with a spatula to push the set egg into the centre until there is no more runny egg left. Cook for a further 30 seconds until the base is golden. Scatter over the remaining watercress and the salmon. Fold over the omelette and slide onto a warm plate. Serve straight away.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
How to make an omelette
Healthy, quick and perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner, omelettes are one of the most popular and versatile dishes...
Spiced vegetable omelette
This spiced vegetable omelette is quick to prepare and makes an ideal meal for vegetarians.