Scrambled eggs for babies
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 10mins
- 1 large British Lion egg
- Knob of butter
- Handful of frozen peas
- Beat one large British Lion egg in a jug until well combined.
- Melt a small knob of butter in a pan over a medium-low heat and pour in the beaten egg.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the egg is no longer runny and you have broken the egg into lumps.
- Meanwhile, bring a pan of water to the boil, and add a handful of frozen peas. Simmer for 2 minutes, then drain.
- Return the peas to the pan and mash or whizz in a blender.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Annabel Karmel's super scrambled eggs
This spinach and scrambled egg tortilla wrap is packed full of protein, vitamins and minerals and is the perfect...
Annabel Karmel's egg, cheese and tomato boats
Ship ahoy! These super-easy baked egg boats are fabulous for an Easter brunch or quick lunch.
Annabel Karmel's superfuel salmon egg fried rice
Eggs are a good source of natural protein and are packed with vitamins and minerals. Paired with salmon which...