Seafood and egg pasta
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 20mins
A filling salad with a taste of the Mediterranean
- 175g (6oz) pasta bows
- 4 large British Lion eggs
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 350g (12oz) mixed cooked shellfish, thawed if frozen
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- freshly chopped parsley, to garnish
- Cook the pasta for 8-10 minutes in boiling salted water, or until tender. Rinse in cold water and drain.
- Put the eggs in a small pan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil. Boil for 7 minutes and then drain and rinse in cold water, tapping the shells all over. When cold, peel away the shells and quarter.
- Place the oil, pesto sauce, white wine vinegar, lemon juice, mustard seasoning in a large bowl and whisk together with a fork.
- Add the drained pasta, shellfish, eggs, and onion and gently mix. Serve in bowls, garnished with freshly chopped parsley.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: