Green Protein Pot
- 2 large British Lion Eggs
- ½ avocado
- 25g baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 25g mixed seeds
- Juice of ½ lime
- A drizzle of olive oil
- A pinch of chilli flakes
- A pinch of salt
- Place the eggs in a small pan, cover with cold water and then place on the hob and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for seven minutes.
- Meanwhile, roughly mash the avocado and place in a portable tub with a lid. Add the spinach, seeds, lime, oil and chilli flakes with a little pinch of salt. Mix well.
- Drain the eggs and rinse under cold water, tapping the shells. When the eggs are cold enough to handle, peel away the shells. Cut the eggs in half and place on top of the avocado mix.