Veggie breakfast scramble
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 3mins
- Cook: 4mins
- A drizzle of olive oil
- 80g mushrooms, sliced
- A pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4-5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 50g baby spinach, roughly shredded
- 2 large British Lion eggs, beaten
- Heat a small non-stick frying pan, add the oil and mushrooms and season to taste. Cook over a high heat, for about two minutes, or until the mushrooms are browned and have given up their juices.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and spinach leaves and continue to cook, stirring for a minute or until the spinach has wilted.
- Add the eggs and cook for a further 30 seconds, stirring until the eggs have scrambled to your liking. Serve with wholemeal toast.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: