Pesto and Parma Baked Eggs
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 20mins
- 1 large seeded wrap
- 2 tsp pesto sauce
- 2 slices Parma ham
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 4 large British Lion eggs
- A pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C Fan / 180°C gas / Mark 6. Lightly oil a cupcake or 4 hole Yorkshire pudding tin.
2. Spread the pesto sauce over the wrap and then cut it into 4, and press one quarter into each of the holes.
3. Lay a slice of Parma ham then top with a slice of tomato. Crack an egg into each and season.
4. 3 Bake for 20 minutes, until the eggs are set. Serve plated with a little rocket salad.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Baked breakfast with tomato and mushroom
Great recipe for all-in-one baked full English breakfast that the family will love, easy and low in calories, it's...
Salmon scrambled eggs
Salmon and eggs go together brilliantly. Ready in just eight minutes you can create a dish that’s packed with...