Pesto and Parma Baked Eggs
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 20mins
- 1 large seeded wrap
- 2 tsp pesto sauce
- 2 slices Parma ham
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 4 large British Lion eggs
- A pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C Fan / 180°C gas / Mark 6. Lightly oil a cupcake or 4 hole Yorkshire pudding tin.
2. Spread the pesto sauce over the wrap and then cut it into 4, and press one quarter into each of the holes.
3. Lay a slice of Parma ham then top with a slice of tomato. Crack an egg into each and season.
4. 3 Bake for 20 minutes, until the eggs are set. Serve plated with a little rocket salad.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: