Banana pancakes with honey bananas
- Serves: 2
- Prep: 10mins
- Cook: 7mins
- 2 bananas
- 2 British Lion eggs
- 30g rolled oats
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- A little vegetable oil
- A small knob of butter
- 2 bananas (not too ripe), cut in half long ways
- 1 tbsp honey
- A few walnut pieces
- In a blender, blitz together the bananas, eggs, oats, baking powder and salt until combined but not smooth.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan then add two separate ladles of batter into the pan, making two round pancakes.
- Fry on one side until golden brown and bubbles start to appear on the surface then flip them over and cook on the other side until golden.
- In another frying pan add the butter and fry the bananas cut side down for a couple of minutes. Add the honey and walnuts and allow it to warm through.
- Serve the banana pancakes with the honey bananas and walnuts.
See also: How to make pancakes - our step by step pancake recipe.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Strawberry and ricotta rollups
A delicious pancake recipe, delightful for breakfast.
Super green matcha pancakes, coconut cream and raspberries
For tea lovers. These pancakes are rich and fresh at the same time. A combination of tropical and Japanese...
Chocolate chip pancakes with whipped cream and rum caramel sauce
The most indulgent pancakes you’ll ever have. Bring comfort and luxury to your life!