Muesli and Berry Egg Wrap
- 2 large British Lion eggs
- 25g low sugar muesli
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- A drizzle of sunflower oil
- 75g of mixed raspberries and blueberries
- 3 tbsp fat free Greek yogurt
- A drizzle of honey
- Beat the eggs with the muesli and cinnamon. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan, pour in the eggs and cook over a medium heat for two minutes.
- Use a spatula to push the cooked egg into the centre of the pan and allow the runny egg to fill the space. Repeat until no more runny egg is left.
- When the base is golden, transfer the omelette to a plate
- Scatter over the fruit and top with yogurt and honey. Fold over and serve.