Courgette and red onion 'no pastry' quiche
- 6 British Lion eggs
- 2 red onions
- 2 courgettes
- 1 red chilli
- 100g low fat natural cottage cheese
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- Small handful of finely chopped fresh mint
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- Finely chop the courgettes and red onions. Remove the seeds and dice the chilli.
- Fry the courgettes, onions and chilli until soft. While the vegetables cook beat the eggs and set aside.
- Put the vegetables in a quiche dish and distribute the cottage cheese evenly over the top. Season the mixture with salt and pepper and pour in the beaten eggs.
- Sprinkle dried mixed herbs and some mint on the top.
- Put the quiche in the oven for thirty minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot or cold.
Recipe courtesy of Juggle Mum.