- Serves: 4
- Prep: 10mins
- Cook: 30mins
Meat doesn’t always have to be the star ingredient in a dish and our vegetable bake proves just that! Made with a variety of delicious vegetables, it’s a simple and healthy meal that will go down a treat with the whole family.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 small red onions, sliced
- 1 large red pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 150g open cup mushrooms
- 2 courgettes, sliced
- 6 large British Lion eggs
- 3 tbsp chopped flat parsley
- Preheat the oven to 200C/Fan 180C/Gas Mark 6. Put all the vegetables in a square baking tray or roasting tin, add the oil and salt and pepper and toss well to mix. Roast for 15-20mins or until golden and tender.
- Beat the eggs together until smooth. Stir the parsley and eggs into the vegetables and return to the oven for a further 10mins or until the egg is set. Leave to cool in the tin for 5 mins before cutting into wedges and serving warm with salad.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
To watch top vloggers Crumbs Food cook this recipe click here.
Baked eggs with courgettes & tomatoes
212 calories per portion
Aubergine and tomato baked eggs
Check out our aubergine and tomato baked eggs recipe for a simple one-pan vegetarian meal that’s perfect for a...