- Serves: 4
- Prep: 10mins
- Cook: 30mins
Meat doesn’t always have to be the star ingredient in a dish and our vegetable bake proves just that! Made with a variety of delicious vegetables, it’s a simple and healthy meal that will go down a treat with the whole family.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 small red onions, sliced
- 1 large red pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 150g open cup mushrooms
- 2 courgettes, sliced
- 6 large British Lion eggs
- 3 tbsp chopped flat parsley
- Preheat the oven to 200C/Fan 180C/Gas Mark 6. Put all the vegetables in a square baking tray or roasting tin, add the oil and salt and pepper and toss well to mix. Roast for 15-20mins or until golden and tender.
- Beat the eggs together until smooth. Stir the parsley and eggs into the vegetables and return to the oven for a further 10mins or until the egg is set. Leave to cool in the tin for 5 mins before cutting into wedges and serving warm with salad.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
To watch top vloggers Crumbs Food cook this recipe click here.
Low calorie herby couscous with roasted veg and egg
This delicious low calorie supper is ideal for vegetarians too. This could also be served as a side dish.
Eggy bread and vegetable cobbler
Eggy bread and vegetable cobbler - an inventive dinner choice that the family will love.