- Serves: 4
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 10mins
This version of kedgeree is quick and easy to prepare and delicious too.
- 6 large British Lion eggs
- 1 (250g) pack curry flavour micro rice
- 50g/2oz frozen peas
- 1 (418g) can red salmon, drained, boned and flaked
- chopped fresh parsley to garnish
- Place the eggs in a small pan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 7 mins. Drain, then run the eggs under cold water until cool enough to handle. tap the shells and remove. Cut the eggs into quarters.
- Meanwhile, reheat the rice according to packet instructions. Cook the peas in a small pan of boiling water for 2 mins or until tender.
- To serve, gently mix everything together and divide between four plates. Scatter over chopped parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Salmon and watercress frittata
A frittata is an excellent way to combine a variety of different ingredients into one delicious meal. We use...
Chilli cheese and jalapeño omelette
Go Mexican with this jalapeno omelette, a fiery and filling dish that’s bursting with flavour. Add your own salsa...