- Serves: 4
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 10mins
This version of kedgeree is quick and easy to prepare and delicious too.
- 6 large British Lion eggs
- 1 (250g) pack curry flavour micro rice
- 50g/2oz frozen peas
- 1 (418g) can red salmon, drained, boned and flaked
- chopped fresh parsley to garnish
- Place the eggs in a small pan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 7 mins. Drain, then run the eggs under cold water until cool enough to handle. tap the shells and remove. Cut the eggs into quarters.
- Meanwhile, reheat the rice according to packet instructions. Cook the peas in a small pan of boiling water for 2 mins or until tender.
- To serve, gently mix everything together and divide between four plates. Scatter over chopped parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Chilli cheese and jalapeño omelette
Go Mexican with this jalapeno omelette, a fiery and filling dish that’s bursting with flavour. Add your own salsa...
Smoked salmon and broccoli frittata
This low calorie recipe for smoked salmon and broccoli frittata is quick to prepare and very tasty, making it...
Smoked salmon and asparagus omelette
If you’re looking for a light, healthy meal then why not try an egg-based favourite; a smoked salmon and...