- Serves: 4
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 10mins
This version of kedgeree is quick and easy to prepare and delicious too.
- 6 large British Lion eggs
- 1 (250g) pack curry flavour micro rice
- 50g/2oz frozen peas
- 1 (418g) can red salmon, drained, boned and flaked
- chopped fresh parsley to garnish
- Place the eggs in a small pan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 7 mins. Drain, then run the eggs under cold water until cool enough to handle. tap the shells and remove. Cut the eggs into quarters.
- Meanwhile, reheat the rice according to packet instructions. Cook the peas in a small pan of boiling water for 2 mins or until tender.
- To serve, gently mix everything together and divide between four plates. Scatter over chopped parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Smoked salmon and broccoli frittata
This l ow calorie recipe for smoked salmon and broccoli frittata is quick to prepare and very tasty, making...
Smoked salmon and asparagus omelette
If you’re looking for a light, healthy meal then why not try an egg-based favourite; a smoked salmon and...
Stir fried eggs
Stir fries are quick and easy to prepare and this version made with eggs is filling and tasty too.