Roast dinner tart
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 10mins
- Cook: 30mins
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- Butter for greasing
- Leftover meat, vegetables and stuffing
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 2 large British Lion eggs
- 150g cream cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Roll out the pastry into a rectangle that would cover a baking tray with raised sides.
- Lay a sheet of baking paper onto the baking tray and grease with butter.
- Lay the pastry sheet onto a tray, making sure that the pastry reaches up the sides of the tin.
- Prick the base of the pastry with a fork and bake in a preheated 200C oven for approximately five minutes.
- Cut the leftovers into bitesize pieces and scatter over the pastry with the onion slices.
- Beat the eggs and cream cheese together and season to taste.
- Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables and return to the oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
Recipe courtesy of www.thecrazykitchen.co.uk
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Souffléed baked potatoes
These satisfying baked potatoes make a good budget meal.
Broccoli & feta strata
Enjoy as a fantastic family-sized side or portioned for a homely main course - our broccoli and feta strata...
Eggy bread and vegetable cobbler
Eggy bread and vegetable cobbler - an inventive dinner choice that the family will love.