Salmon scrambled eggs
Salmon and eggs go together brilliantly, and even more so when you follow celebrity chef Paul Merrett’s delicious scrambled eggs recipe. Ready in just eight minutes you can create a dish that’s packed with flavour and nutrition, perfect as a snack or a main meal.
- 4 large British Lion eggs
- 60ml/4tbsp milk
- salt and ground black pepper
- large knob of butter
- 50g/2oz smoked salmon, chopped
- 15ml/1tbsp chopped fresh dill
- buttered wholegrain seeded toast to serve
- Beat the eggs and milk together with a little salt and plenty of ground black pepper. Melt the butter in a medium non stick pan.
- Add the eggs to the pan and cook over a gentle heat for 3 / 4 mins, stirring until the eggs are cooked to your liking. Remove from the heat and stir in the salmon and dill. Serve straight away with the toast.