Salmon scrambled eggs
- Serves: 2
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 3mins
Salmon and eggs go together brilliantly. Ready in just eight minutes you can create a dish that’s packed with flavour and nutrition, perfect as a snack or a main meal.
- 4 large British Lion eggs
- 60ml/4tbsp milk
- salt and ground black pepper
- large knob of butter
- 50g/2oz smoked salmon, chopped
- 15ml/1tbsp chopped fresh dill
- buttered wholegrain seeded toast to serve
- Beat the eggs and milk together with a little salt and plenty of ground black pepper. Melt the butter in a medium non stick pan.
- Add the eggs to the pan and cook over a gentle heat for 3 / 4 mins, stirring until the eggs are cooked to your liking. Remove from the heat and stir in the salmon and dill. Serve straight away with the toast.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: