Soufflé omelette, quark cream & berries
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 2mins
Soufflé omelette, with quark cream and berries with only 273 calories per portion is a quick and easy dessert
- 3 British Lion eggs, separated
- 30ml/2 tbsp caster sugar
- a knob of butter
- blackberries and raspberries
- 60ml/4 tbsp Quark
- 15ml/1 tbsp icing sugar
- a little vanilla extract
- icing sugar to dust
- Preheat the grill. Whisk the egg whites in a clean grease-free bowl until they are stiff. add the caster sugar and whisk again until the are glossy.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg yolks until they are creamy. Fold the egg whites into the egg yolks.
- Mix the quark with the icing sugar and vanilla essence. Melt the butter in a medium non-stick frying pan, add the egg mixture and cook for 1-2 mins or until the base is golden. Transfer the pan to under the grill and cook for a further 1-2mins or until the top is golden.
- Tip the omelette onto a plate. Scatter over the fruits and fold in half. Dust in with icing sugar and serve with the quark cream. Serve immediately.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Orange and lemon soufflés
Impress family and friends with this delicious soufflé recipe at 302 calories per portion
Easter bunny biscuits
188 calories per portion These Easter luxury biscuits are perfect to make for or with children, and they'll love...
Simnel apricot and pecan cake
An Easter tradition, Simnel cake has been made for hundreds of years.