Vegetarian pizza omelette
It’s not quite a pizza, but its more than an omelette; This is a pizza omelette! Take a bite into scrumptious slices of vegetable heaven complete with soft milky mozzarella pieces, succulent mushrooms, sweet green peppers and of course, protein-packed eggs.
- 2 medium British Lion eggs
- 85g tomatoes
- 25g mushrooms
- 20g Mozzarella
- 25g sliced mushrooms
- 25g sliced green pepper
- 15g sliced red onion
- 2 tbsp canned sweetcorn
- Break the eggs into the jug and beat with the fork.
- Pour the eggs into a hot frying pan and quickly swirl around the pan. Pull the mixture away from sides, using the spatula, and tip to let the uncooked eggs slip underneath.
- When the top is nearly set, add the chopped tomatoes, sliced mushrooms, green peppers, onion, sweetcorn and mozzarella. Sprinkle over the mixed herbs. Add salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
- Place the pan under a hot grill and grill until the cheese bubbles. Serve with green salad and French bread.