Dippy eggs with breaded avocado
- Serves: 2
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 10mins
- 2 British Lion eggs
- Crispbreads spread with herby cream cheese
- 1 slice wholewheat toast, buttered and sprinkled with mixed seeds
- Steamed Tenderstem broccoli
- Steamed asparagus spears
- Avocado, sliced, breaded and shallow-fried
- Place the eggs into a small saucepan of simmering water. Simmer for 5 minutes, then remove and place into an egg cup. Tap the top of the shells with a teaspoon and remove the top.
- Prepare your soldier of choice and dip in!
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: