Dippy eggs with breaded avocado
- Serves: 2
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 10mins
- 2 British Lion eggs
- Crispbreads spread with herby cream cheese
- 1 slice wholewheat toast, buttered and sprinkled with mixed seeds
- Steamed Tenderstem broccoli
- Steamed asparagus spears
- Avocado, sliced, breaded and shallow-fried
- Place the eggs into a small saucepan of simmering water. Simmer for 5 minutes, then remove and place into an egg cup. Tap the top of the shells with a teaspoon and remove the top.
- Prepare your soldier of choice and dip in!
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Tom Daley’s Boiled Egg and Avocado Soldiers
Suitable for babies from 6 months onwards.
Smoked mackerel scrambled eggs
A deliciously different recipe. Quick and easy to prepare, this scramble makes a perfect brunch or lunch.
Egg and broccoli pasta
This recipe is fantastic value at less than £1 per portion. Not only that but it is also deliciously...