Egg bagel doughnut
- 8 British Lion eggs
- 200g reduced fat hummus (optional)
- Ras el hanout seasoning, to taste
- 2 radishes
- ¼ each red and yellow pepper
- ½ small carrot
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- 4 bagels, halved and toasted
- Place eggs in a pan of warm water, bring to the boil and cook for 5 mins. Drain and cool in a large bowl of cold water. Once cooled, peel and shell.
- Place eggs in a medium bowl, using a butter knife or fork, finely chop or crush the eggs until quite fine. Add hummus (optional) and a good pinch of ras el hanout, to taste. Mix well.
- Finely chop radishes, peppers and carrot, then mix with chives to make ‘rainbow sprinkles’.
- Toast bagels until golden, spread each half with the egg mixture and top with the sprinkles.