Farmhouse pizza omelette
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 5mins
A traditional-style pizza omelette with only 240 calories per portion. Based on a Farmhouse pizza - delicious
- 2 British Lion eggs
- 85g chopped tomato
- 25g mushrooms
- 20g Mozzarella
- 1 thin slice lean ham torn into pieces
- sprinkling of chopped chives
- Salt and pepper
- Break the eggs into the jug and beat with the fork.
- Pour the eggs into a hot frying pan and quickly swirl around the pan. Pull the mixture away from sides, using the spatula, and tip to let the uncooked eggs slip underneath.
- When the top is nearly set, add the chopped tomatoes, sliced mushrooms, ham and mozzarella. Sprinkle over the chives. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the pan under a hot grill and grill until the cheese bubbles.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Chilli cheese and jalapeño omelette
Go Mexican with this jalapeno omelette, a fiery and filling dish that’s bursting with flavour. Add your own salsa...
Smoked salmon and broccoli frittata
This l ow calorie recipe for smoked salmon and broccoli frittata is quick to prepare and very tasty, making...