Fully loaded vegetable frittata
Popular vlogger Barry Lewis of My Virgin Kitchen has created an amazingly tasty fully loaded vegetable frittata - a perfect main meal for the whole family!
To watch the video click here or press play on the main image above.
- 8 British Lion eggs
- 8 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 6 button mushrooms, sliced
- Handful of fresh spinach
- 4 tbsp. sweetcorn
- ½ courgette, sliced
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 1 pepper, sliced roughly
- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped into chunks
- Handful of fresh parsley
- Large handful of extra mature cheddar cheese
- Sweet chili sauce and side salad to serve
- Add the vegetables and cheese into a bowl and stir with a spoon to combine the ingredients.
- Crack the eggs into a separate bowl and beat them.
- Mix the egg and vegetables together and season.
- Pour the mixture into an ovenproof dish and add some cheese and black pepper on top.
- Bake in the oven at 160C for 35 minutes or until golden.
Recipe courtesy of Barry Lewis of My Virgin Kitchen