- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 large British Lion eggs
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- small pinch ground white pepper
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1-2 red chillies, finely sliced
- Heat oil in a hot wok until the surface seems to shimmer slightly. Crack the eggs (Gizzi uses free range) into the hot oil and fry for 1 minute, basting the yolk continually with the hot oil for 1 minute.
- Carefully slide a fish slice under the eggs, lift out of wok. Drizzle eggs with oyster sauce and garnish with pepper, spring onions and chillies.