Green eggs and ham with spinach
- Serves: 2
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 5mins
- 4 British Lion eggs
- A dash of milk
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 50g spinach, watercress and rocket salad leaves
- 2 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 1/2 green chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 1 tsp sunflower oil
- 2 slices bread
- 4 slices wafer thin ham
- Beat the eggs in a jug with the milk and plenty of seasoning. Heat a non-stick pan and add the oil.
- Roughly chop the salad leaves and add to the pan along with the spring onion and chilli and sauté for 1 minute. Meanwhile, toast the bread on both sides until golden and place on warm plates.
- Pour in the eggs and cook over a gentle heat until the eggs are scrambled to your liking. Spoon the eggs onto the toast and serve with the ham.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Low calorie easy scrambled eggs (micro recipe)
This easy low calorie recipe for scrambled egg is a great breakfast or lunch for when you're watching your...
Salmon scrambled eggs
Salmon and eggs go together brilliantly. Ready in just eight minutes you can create a dish that’s packed with...