Masala scrambled eggs
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 5mins
Try this spicy scramble for a tasty and filling meal in minutes.
- 3 large British Lion eggs
- 15g butter
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ green chilli, deseeded and finely diced
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp fresh chives, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Toasted bagel or muffin to serve (optional)
- Fresh coriander to garnish
- Gently fry the garlic in the butter for a couple of minutes. Add the chilli and cumin and continue to cook for a further minute.
- Beat the eggs and season. Cook the eggs over a medium heat, stirring as you go. When almost cooked through remove from the heat. Stir through the chives and let the residual heat in the pan finish the cooking of the eggs.
- Serve on top of a toasted bagel or muffin and garnish with some fresh coriander.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Gizzi Erskine's Indian scrambled eggs
Why not spice up your breakfast routine by trying Gizzi Erskine’s Indian take on classic scrambled eggs? Made with...
A fresh and quick version of this classic egg recipe.
Chilli cheese and jalapeño omelette
Go Mexican with this jalapeno omelette, a fiery and filling dish that’s bursting with flavour. Add your own salsa...
Smoked salmon and double cream scrambled eggs
A recipe for decadent scrambled eggs made with smoked salmon and double cream.