Masala scrambled eggs
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 5mins
Try this spicy scramble for a tasty and filling meal in minutes.
- 3 large British Lion eggs
- 15g butter
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ green chilli, deseeded and finely diced
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp fresh chives, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Toasted bagel or muffin to serve (optional)
- Fresh coriander to garnish
- Gently fry the garlic in the butter for a couple of minutes. Add the chilli and cumin and continue to cook for a further minute.
- Beat the eggs and season. Cook the eggs over a medium heat, stirring as you go. When almost cooked through remove from the heat. Stir through the chives and let the residual heat in the pan finish the cooking of the eggs.
- Serve on top of a toasted bagel or muffin and garnish with some fresh coriander.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Salmon scrambled eggs
Salmon and eggs go together brilliantly. Ready in just eight minutes you can create a dish that’s packed with...
Spanish tortilla with spicy tomato sauce
A classic egg recipe given a spicy twist with a delicious tomato sauce.
Soft scrambled eggs
As long as you are ready with your plates and accompaniments, before you begin scrambling your eggs, you will...
Eggy Mexican quesadillas
Quesadillas with a twist! This version uses thin omelettes instead of tortillas to create this tasty Mexican recipe.