Masala scrambled eggs
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 5mins
Try this spicy scramble for a tasty and filling meal in minutes.
- 3 large British Lion eggs
- 15g butter
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ green chilli, deseeded and finely diced
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp fresh chives, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Toasted bagel or muffin to serve (optional)
- Fresh coriander to garnish
- Gently fry the garlic in the butter for a couple of minutes. Add the chilli and cumin and continue to cook for a further minute.
- Beat the eggs and season. Cook the eggs over a medium heat, stirring as you go. When almost cooked through remove from the heat. Stir through the chives and let the residual heat in the pan finish the cooking of the eggs.
- Serve on top of a toasted bagel or muffin and garnish with some fresh coriander.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Mushroom and goat's cheese tortilla
Tortillas make a great main meal for the family and this one is deliciously flavoured using goat's cheese and...
One pan rosti with chorizo and eggs
One pan meals couldn't be easier to prepare.
Spanish tortilla with spicy tomato sauce
A classic egg recipe given a spicy twist with a delicious tomato sauce.
Curried scrambled eggs with spinach and smoked haddock
A quick and tasty recipe - ideal for a lunch for two - by Sophie Wright.