Smoked salmon and broccoli frittata
This low calorie recipe for smoked salmon and broccoli frittata is quick to prepare and very tasty, making it an ideal midweek supper. Only 165 calories per portion.
- 100g tenderstem broccoli, trimmed
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 large British Lion eggs
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 25g smoked salmon, chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill (or 1 tsp freeze dried)
- Cook the broccoli in boiling water for 3 mins or until just tender. Drain in a colander and rinse in cold water until cold. Drain.
- Heat the oil in a medium non-stick frying pan. Beat the eggs with seasoning. Add the broccoli to the pan and sauté for 2 mins. Pour over the eggs and cook for 3-4 mins or until the base has set.
- Scatter the salmon and dill over the frittata and cook under a hot grill for 2 mins or until the top has set. Cut into wedges and serve with salad.