Smoked salmon and broccoli frittata
- Serves: 2
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 10mins
This low calorie recipe for smoked salmon and broccoli frittata is quick to prepare and very tasty, making it an ideal midweek supper. Only 165 calories per portion.
- 100g tenderstem broccoli, trimmed
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 large British Lion eggs
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 25g smoked salmon, chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill (or 1 tsp freeze dried)
- Cook the broccoli in boiling water for 3 mins or until just tender. Drain in a colander and rinse in cold water until cold. Drain.
- Heat the oil in a medium non-stick frying pan. Beat the eggs with seasoning. Add the broccoli to the pan and sauté for 2 mins. Pour over the eggs and cook for 3-4 mins or until the base has set.
- Scatter the salmon and dill over the frittata and cook under a hot grill for 2 mins or until the top has set. Cut into wedges and serve with salad.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Thai chicken omelette
Indulge in this delightful oriental omelette, with tender chicken breasts seasoned with the spicy warmth of ginger, crunchy sweet...
"Just like a normal pizza, you can add your favourite toppings, but I've gone for something simple."
Chilli cheese and jalapeño omelette
Go Mexican with this jalapeno omelette, a fiery and filling dish that’s bursting with flavour. Add your own salsa...