Pasta, egg and seafood salad
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 15mins
Pasta, egg and seafood salad - a delicious meal any time of the day.
- 225g/8oz Casarecce or other pasta shape
- 4 large British Lion eggs
- 350g/12oz mixed cooked seafood
- 100g/4oz cooked tiger prawns
- 45ml/3 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- For the dressing:
- 60ml/4tbsp olive oil
- 15ml/1tbsp pesto sauce
- juice of half a lemon
- Cook the pasta in boiling water for 10 mins or according to packet instructions. Place the eggs in a small pan of cold water. Bring slowly to the boil, then cook for 7 mins. Drain, rinse in cold water, tap the shell all over and remove. Roughly dice the eggs.
- Whisk all the dressing ingredients together in a large bowl, add the seafood, prawns and coriander. Season well.
- Drain the pasta in a colander and rinse with cold water until cold. Drain again then add to the bowl and toss lightly together. Serve with lettuce leaves.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Economical, tasty and easy to prepare. There’s no need to peel the butternut squash - the skin becomes soft...
Tuna and egg salad
A delicious salad that's perfect all year round.
Boiled egg chicken salad
Perfect sharing lunch dish for you and your friends. Sweet and sour chicken takes the good old egg salad...