Pasta, egg and seafood salad
Pasta, egg and seafood salad - a delicious meal any time of the day.
- 225g/8oz Casarecce or other pasta shape
- 4 large British Lion eggs
- 350g/12oz mixed cooked seafood
- 100g/4oz cooked tiger prawns
- 45ml/3 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- For the dressing:
- 60ml/4tbsp olive oil
- 15ml/1tbsp pesto sauce
- juice of half a lemon
- Cook the pasta in boiling water for 10 mins or according to packet instructions. Place the eggs in a small pan of cold water. Bring slowly to the boil, then cook for 7 mins. Drain, rinse in cold water, tap the shell all over and remove. Roughly dice the eggs.
- Whisk all the dressing ingredients together in a large bowl, add the seafood, prawns and coriander. Season well.
- Drain the pasta in a colander and rinse with cold water until cold. Drain again then add to the bowl and toss lightly together. Serve with lettuce leaves.