Rolled omelette slice - lunchtime one-pot
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 10mins
- Cook: 20mins
- 6 large British Lion eggs
- 15g or a large handful of parsley, chopped
- 10g or a handful of basil, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 225g low fat cream cheese (beaten to soften)
- 120g smoked ham, shredded
- 70g spinach, shredded
- 50g Parmesan, finely grated
- Beat together the eggs, parsley, garlic and basil.
- Lightly oil a 37 x 25 centimetre baking tray and line with baking parchment. Pour in the mixture and bake at 180C/350F/gas mark 4 for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through. Leave to cool.
- Once the egg has cooled, layer on the cream cheese, ham, spinach, and Parmesan.
- Starting from one of the short ends, roll up the egg, to enclose the filling. Using a sharp knife, cut it into six centimetre thick slices. Serve straight away or chill and serve later.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
MOB Kitchen's Vietnamese herb omelette
A soft egg omelette inspired by Vietnamese cafes stuffed with prawns, spring onions and tonne of herbs. An incredibly...
Salmon and watercress frittata
A frittata is an excellent way to combine a variety of different ingredients into one delicious meal. We use...
Chilli cheese and jalapeño omelette
Go Mexican with this jalapeno omelette, a fiery and filling dish that’s bursting with flavour. Add your own salsa...