Rustic egg, bacon and potato salad
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 20mins
- 750g new potatoes, washed
- 4 hard-boiled British Lion eggs
- 200g bacon chopped and cooked
- 200g green beans
- 5 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
1. Cut the potatoes in half if they are large and boil for around 20 – 25 minutes until cooked, then leave to cool. 2. Mix the mayonnaise and Dijon mustard together, then add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix well. 3. It’s as simple as that! Recipe courtesy of www.allyouneedisloveandcake.co.uk/
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Tuna and egg salad
A delicious salad that's perfect all year round.
Annabel Karmel's bagel snake
This is a fun way of serving bagels and you can make the snake as long as you like...
Nicoise salad with coddled egg
Try this classic salad with a twist, quick to prepare and low in calories.