Antony Worrall Thompson's wild mushroom omelette
Treat yourself to an omelette with a difference. The recipe comes courtesy of celebrity chef Anthony Worrall Thompson.
- 30g unsalted butter
- ¼ red onion, finely diced
- 30g wild mushrooms, sliced
- pinch of fresh thyme
- 3 British Lion eggs
- Gently melt the butter in a medium, non-stick frying pan.
- Fry the red onion, mushrooms and thyme in the pan for 1-2 minutes to soften.
- Whisk the eggs and seasoning in a bowl.
- Pour the eggs into the pan and, using a fork, push the egg into the centre of the pan over a low heat to set the bottom and sides to your requirements.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve