- Serves: 3
- Prep: 10mins
- Cook: 25mins
- 400g mixed leftover roasted veg (see tip)
- 6 medium British Lion eggs, beaten
- 1tbsp sunflower oil
- 125g frozen peas, thawed
- 4tbsp pesto from a jar
1. Heat the oven to 190C/170C (Fan)/gas mark 5. Heat oil in a medium, non-stick frying pan. Add the leftover veg and cook over a medium heat for 3 minutes until heated through.
2. Add the peas and egg, season well and cook, stirring for 1 minute until the eggs are starting to set. Remove from the heat and dollop small spoonfuls of the pesto on top. Bake for about 15-20 minutes until just set in the middle. Leave for 5 minutes before slicing.
3. Serve with extra pesto drizzle or salad.
If you have no leftover veg, dice 1 large carrot, 1 large parsnip and 1 potato. Toss with oil and roast for 30 minutes at 220C/gas mark 7.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Not only is this tortilla recipe low in calories, it's also a great way to use up leftover vegetables...
Egg and spinach wraps
A portable feast on the way to school. Boil the eggs the night before so they're all ready to...
Aubergine and tomato baked eggs
Check out our aubergine and tomato baked eggs recipe for a simple one-pan vegetarian meal that’s perfect for a...