- Serves: 3
- Prep: 10mins
- Cook: 25mins
- 400g mixed leftover roasted veg (see tip)
- 6 medium British Lion eggs, beaten
- 1tbsp sunflower oil
- 125g frozen peas, thawed
- 4tbsp pesto from a jar
1. Heat the oven to 190C/170C (Fan)/gas mark 5. Heat oil in a medium, non-stick frying pan. Add the leftover veg and cook over a medium heat for 3 minutes until heated through.
2. Add the peas and egg, season well and cook, stirring for 1 minute until the eggs are starting to set. Remove from the heat and dollop small spoonfuls of the pesto on top. Bake for about 15-20 minutes until just set in the middle. Leave for 5 minutes before slicing.
3. Serve with extra pesto drizzle or salad.
If you have no leftover veg, dice 1 large carrot, 1 large parsnip and 1 potato. Toss with oil and roast for 30 minutes at 220C/gas mark 7.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Not only is this tortilla recipe low in calories, it's also a great way to use up leftover vegetables...
Three tiered Welsh omelette
Cook up this delicious Welsh recipe combining tangy Caerphilly cheese, hearty potatoes and juicy tomatoes. Savour three layers of...