Spanish omelette with chorizo
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 12mins
Quick, filling and tasty recipe for Spanish omelette with potato, onion and chorizo, that can be eaten warm or cold.
- 45ml/ 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 350g/12oz cooked new potatoes, sliced
- 75g/3oz chorizo sausage, sliced
- 6 large British Lion eggs
- Heat oil in a frying pan, add onion and fry for 2 minutes. Add potato and chorizo; fry for 3 minutes or until golden.
- Beat eggs with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Pour eggs into pan; cook without stirring until most of the egg has set (about 6 minutes).
- Pop under a hot grill for 2 minutes until the top is set and golden. Cut into wedges and serve warm or cold.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Farmhouse pizza omelette
A traditional-style pizza omelette with only 240 calories per portion. Based on a Farmhouse pizza - delicious
Quick courgette frittata
For a low calorie and nutritious vegetarian supper, courgette frittata is quick and easy to prepare. For more vegetarian...