Spanish omelette with chorizo
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 12mins
Quick, filling and tasty recipe for Spanish omelette with potato, onion and chorizo, that can be eaten warm or cold.
- 45ml/ 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 350g/12oz cooked new potatoes, sliced
- 75g/3oz chorizo sausage, sliced
- 6 large British Lion eggs
- Heat oil in a frying pan, add onion and fry for 2 minutes. Add potato and chorizo; fry for 3 minutes or until golden.
- Beat eggs with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Pour eggs into pan; cook without stirring until most of the egg has set (about 6 minutes).
- Pop under a hot grill for 2 minutes until the top is set and golden. Cut into wedges and serve warm or cold.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
This recipe gives pizza a new twist and as it's cooked in a non-stick frying pan, the fat levels...
Micro recipe - tuna omelette
To vary the filling:Try frozen peas or sliced courgette instead of broccoli, or chopped ham instead of tuna. Canned...
Salmon and boursin omelette
Get inspired and make an omelette that’s packed with protein and great flavours. This dish is bursting with the...