Marco Pierre White's Omelette
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 1mins
- Cook: 2mins
Celebrity chef Marco Pierre White's simple, yet classic omelette...fantastic.
- 3 large British Lion eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- Knob unsalted butter
- Beat the eggs and water together
- Heat the pan and add the butter. When foaming, add eggs and lightly whisk with a fork.
- Season the mix, continuing to whisk until almost set but still wet.
- Tilt pan slightly to help fold omelette in half.
- Slide onto a plate. Nothing else is needed.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: